Monday, April 21, 2008

Walking Off Those Extra Pounds

I started walking today with my friend Carol, her two kids, and the babies. We are both trying to shed some 'winter weight.' Well, hers is winter weight. Mine is 'I'm pregnant, on bedrest, and so I can eat anything I want weight' : ) Anyway, it was nice to get out of the house this morning. The weather is SO beautiful in New Mexico during the spring and early summer. It really set the tone for the day with me and the boys too. There's just something about being outside when the weather is warm. We all enjoyed it, but Abe in particular. He just laid there in a comatose state, letting the breeze tickle his feet. It was hilarious. I wish I had remembered the camera. Another cute part of our morning was that Carol's kids really wanted to take the boys to the duck pond that is close to our houses. They thought the boys would really enjoy seeing the ducks. So sweet!

No comments: