Sunday, November 30, 2008
Friday, November 28, 2008
Sittin around in one of these...
Eatin a little of this.......and that...
...and some more of this and that...
Then we sat around and stared at each other :)
Today Jer and I braved the day-after-Thanksgiving shoppers (for the first time EVER!) and ventured to K-Mart for their BOGO sale on Leap Frog toys. I was greatly disappointed to find out that the "sale" was for Wednesday ONLY! Bah! Everything was back to it's $26.99 and up prices. Too bad.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
- I was huffing and puffing around the mall "trying" to Christmas shop. I had to stop numerous times for water breaks and bathroom shops. I was measuring 37 weeks and wondering what I was thinking the whole time.
- I am done with Christmas shopping and I bought as much stuff online as possible. Are you kidding me? Take two babies to the mall?!?!
Last year at this time...
- I bought my FIRST pair of Merrells because my back could no longer handle the strain of my belly in heels. I vowed I wouldn't wear them after the pregnancy.
- They are my favorite shoes. Ever.
Last year at this time...
- Jeremy and I would talk about all that life would be like with 9 month old twin babies.
- We know, and it's better and crazier than either of us could ever have imagined.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Baby A: Makaila Celeste Koehlinger
Weight: 2lbs 6oz
Baby B: Grace Christian Koehlinger
Weight: 1lb 4oz
Please pray for Mikaila she is not doing well and might not make it. All we can do is pray.
Monday, November 17, 2008
[Looking at each other blankly, but resuming conversation.]
"What was that??"
"It sounded like someone's hitting the outside of the house."
At which point, we both rush to the living room only to find Abe crawling, headfirst, into the wall over and over...and over.
He's going to be a genius. I just know it.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Sneaky shot by Mom
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
A.B. gettin' smooched by Eve
We went to see cousin Eve dressed up for Halloween on Friday. Eve looked adorable dressed up as a cat, or as she likes to call them, a "mee-mow." Anyway she always loves to see the boys and they love to see her. It's very cute to see them already enjoying each other even at such a young age! I envision much mischief ahead!