Monday, March 30, 2009
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Reachin' for the camera
Deuce getting in on some of the smoochin'
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
The airplane that passed over us and made Ben light up like a Christmas tree.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
- pulled NUMEROUS pranks-together
- played in a band-together
- come up with disgusting youth games-together
- gone to Carmen concerts-together
- AND sat in the front row-together
- seen the sun set then rise...together
- spent year after year at church camp-together
- turned on entire isles of musical toys in Wal-Mart-together
- stood side by side for the vows-together
- Operation Christmas Child shopped-together
- closed Dion's down-together
- cried over parents divorcing-together
- helped each other move...more than one time each-always together
- hurt when parents moved away-together
- rung in the New Year-together
- celebrated expecting little ones-together
- praised God for their safe arrival-together
- and tonight, experienced our children playing-together
We love you Miller family! Even though our "togethers" may be fewer and farther between!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Sunday, March 8, 2009
He just can't quite figure out how to manuver his way to the middle!
And because I can't resist, here's a picture of The Deuce gettin' their groove on...
Desperate times, this week, called for desperate measures...
Here's hoping for a better one!