Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap and Black Friday

Wow! Thanksgving came and went in a big ol' hurry, didn't it?! Hope your day was a blessed one! Ours sure was. Here's how we spent the day...

Sittin around in one of these...
Watchin a little of this...
Eatin a little of this.......and that...
...and some more of this and that...
Then we sat around and stared at each other :)

Today Jer and I braved the day-after-Thanksgiving shoppers (for the first time EVER!) and ventured to K-Mart for their BOGO sale on Leap Frog toys. I was greatly disappointed to find out that the "sale" was for Wednesday ONLY! Bah! Everything was back to it's $26.99 and up prices. Too bad.

3 comments:

Aunt Kim said...

So basically the boys enjoyed the same Thanksgiving as we did....minus the wine!
Love you all.

Lorena said...

You think those pics are hilarious, you should've been here. I could hardly contain myself to take the pictures. Brent was having a pretty good time too. Looks like you had a good thanksgiving. Hope it wasn't as crazy as mine.

Tracey said...

Just found your blog. I live in NM also, I'm a teacher and I am adopting my first child to be born any day now. My brother has twin girls. Good luck!

Hint...he used M&M's for potty training...worked great!

God Bless!