Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap and Black Friday

Wow! Thanksgving came and went in a big ol' hurry, didn't it?! Hope your day was a blessed one! Ours sure was. Here's how we spent the day...

Sittin around in one of these...
Watchin a little of this...
Eatin a little of this.......and that...
...and some more of this and that...
Then we sat around and stared at each other :)

Today Jer and I braved the day-after-Thanksgiving shoppers (for the first time EVER!) and ventured to K-Mart for their BOGO sale on Leap Frog toys. I was greatly disappointed to find out that the "sale" was for Wednesday ONLY! Bah! Everything was back to it's $26.99 and up prices. Too bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So basically the boys enjoyed the same Thanksgiving as we did....minus the wine!
Love you all.

Lorena said...

You think those pics are hilarious, you should've been here. I could hardly contain myself to take the pictures. Brent was having a pretty good time too. Looks like you had a good thanksgiving. Hope it wasn't as crazy as mine.

Tracey said...

Just found your blog. I live in NM also, I'm a teacher and I am adopting my first child to be born any day now. My brother has twin girls. Good luck!

Hint...he used M&M's for potty training...worked great!

God Bless!