Sunday, November 23, 2008

Memories

Last year at this time....
  • I was huffing and puffing around the mall "trying" to Christmas shop. I had to stop numerous times for water breaks and bathroom shops. I was measuring 37 weeks and wondering what I was thinking the whole time.

This year...

  • I am done with Christmas shopping and I bought as much stuff online as possible. Are you kidding me? Take two babies to the mall?!?!

Last year at this time...

  • I bought my FIRST pair of Merrells because my back could no longer handle the strain of my belly in heels. I vowed I wouldn't wear them after the pregnancy.

This year...

  • They are my favorite shoes. Ever.

Last year at this time...

  • Jeremy and I would talk about all that life would be like with 9 month old twin babies.

This year...

  • We know, and it's better and crazier than either of us could ever have imagined.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I feel you on the funky shoes that get you through the day. I can't cook a meal without my Montrails. They are AWESOME. I don't care how silly they look.

Tania said...

hahahahahaha!! That is great! It is fun to look back isn't it? To think about what was and what is. Makes us more thankful every time we think of it! I mean, look at it this way, 2 years ago.. did you even think you would have 1 baby in less that 2 years to be thankful for at thanksgiving?! ;) And, welcome to the wonderful world of "mommy fasion" if it is easy, quick and comfy, it is good enough!! glamor days are behind you for now! hahahahaha
Tania

Anonymous said...

I am sure you are still "smokin hot" in your Merrells.