Monday, April 7, 2008

The Baby Shower!

The "old" baby shower picture...the babies are coming!

The "new" baby shower picture...We're Here

This Sunday, April 13th, is my baby shower. Ironically it's also my due date. So much for that prediction, huh?! It's a bit funny to think that I will almost have seven week old babies by then. Sigh. Seven weeks old. That's almost two months, which is also 1/6 of a year! Yikes! Where is the time going?!?! This is the third and FINAL attempt to have the shower. If it doesn't happen this Sunday I'm afraid it won't happen at all. Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully I'll see you Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well the good news is your belly does not look like that any longer. The bad news is...yes the time does go by very quickly. Love them every minute of each day. Wish I could be there for the shower.
Aunt Kim