Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One Great Night

Last night was a really great night. Jer and I had the chance to go out again. (Thanks to our wonderful family and friends, we've been able to do this several times.) This time we went to our long anticipated Michael Buble concert. Jeremy bought the tickets for the concert way back in January when I was on bedrest! We had a nice dinner and greatly enjoyed our evening. However, the best part of the night was not the food or the music but rather that our little Ben slept through the night!!!! That's right people! 11-5! Hallelujah! Abe woke up at 4 and since it was so close to their scheduled feeding at 5, I fed Abe but left my deeply sleeping Benjamin alone. It seems as if our whole family is on their way to a better nights sleep! I loooooove Babywise!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

It's so good to hear you love babywise as much as I do! That book saved our lives!! That's sooooo great he slept for 6 whole hours. Before you know it, it will be 8 hours and glorious!

Jenn

Kevin said...

i remember the joy of those nights! so good.
-kevin

Brian and Lauren said...

The stuff by the Ezzo's was called Preperation for Parenting when ours were little, and I completely agree!!!! It was awesome when they slept through the night!!! (I only wished it worked with dogs too ;0))I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. So glad to hear all is going so great! Love your family in Idaho