Monday, July 6, 2009

Couch Potatoes

My little Benny-Boy has been fighting a high grade fever for about the last 24 hours so needless to say, he's been a little down and out. As an extra special treat for my sick boy and his consequentially home bound brother, I set them up on the fat sack for a super rare treat, TV. Today's showing was Horton Hears a Who and The Deuce absolutely dug it! As for me, I dug how sweet they looked, side by side, watching their movie. I can't tell you how tempted I was to disrupt them and take the spot in between!

6 comments:

Dani said...

They are so cute!!! I think I like putting movies on just for the chance to cuddle with a still baby!

Did the doc have any ideas about what was causing Ben's fever? Ava woke up with one last night and it hasn't broken yet- wonder if something's going around?

Unknown said...

Awwwww! They are so CUTE! We'll pray that B-man gets better and that the rest of you survive until then! ;-)

Sarah said...

Hi Dani, Yeah the doc just said it's probably viral and just needs to run it's course! If the temp exceeded 103 he wanted blood work but it's been pretty controlled by Tylenol. Hope Ave feels better soon!

Susan said...

I hope Ben is feeling better soon. They sure do look sweet!

Aunt Kim said...

I know I would want to be right there in the middle. Too cute.
P.S. Horton is my all-time favorite. He's so sweet to the tiny people of Whoville! We could learn a bunch from Horton.

Tania said...

My boys all had their fave movies that they would sit and watch as little guys... Wouldn't just sit around for anything... :) Horton is a good choice!
Tania