Tuesday, July 28, 2009

19 Weeks

Almost half way there! A little tired (okay, a lot!) but still pretty comfortable. The baby has been moving a ton and I feel myself smiling every time that wee one gives me a good kick or roll. We have our 20 week appointment and ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday and I absolutely cannot wait to see this one on the big screen! I'm hoping we get some good pictures and maybe even a little video!

I posted this weeks 19 week picture and the one from when I was pregnant with the boys. I wish I could say I notice a huge difference but I can't! Looks like my body is a lot better at remembering how to expand rather than how to shrink!


4 comments:

Susan said...

Looking good, Mama! Glad to hear you're enjoying all those movements!

Tania said...

Don't know if it makes you feel any better.. .but I actually think you look bigger with the boys picture.. hahaha I mean.. better to look bigger with 2 than one.. but... :) You look beautiful as always and you look happy and healthy! Thats all that matters right?

Unknown said...

I don't think it matters how big your baby bump is... the point is... It's a baby in there and it's adorable!!! :-)

Aunt Kim said...

You look maaarrrrvelooouuusss Daaraaling.