Sunday, December 2, 2007

We're still here!

If you're a regular follower of our website, you're probably wondering what in the world has been going on with us! It seems like it's been forever since I've left a blog and even though many of you have requested some, we still don't have any pictures up of our "in process" nursery. Well...all I can say is that life has been even busier (if you can believe it!) now that I am no longer working. I guess my mind knows I only have so much longer to finish all of my to-do lists before these little ones arrive. In addition to being busy, I have also not had a computer at home to use. We gave our desktop away since the office is now a nursery and I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting the arrival of my new lap top! Yeah! So please continue to bear with us...I promise we'll get back on track!
In the meantime...here's a quick update of what's been going on in Sloansburg...
The babies are doing great, just growing everday! If you're wondering how I know they are growing, it's because my stomach feels like my muscles are going to give out at any second any my skin is going to tear open. (Nice visual, huh?!?) I am still in absolute amazement at this growth! I'm averaging about an inch a week and some of my maternity clothes are starting to not fit anymore! Ha! I'm not going to lie, it's been a little frustrasting just because it's been so much to adjust to so quickly. There wasn't really time to ease into this belly...it just kind of popped up. I know, I know, there's two babies in there but still! An inch a week! Yikes! However, there's no question in anyones mind that I am indeed pregnant~I felt myself light up the other day when someone asked me when my baby was due. That's the first time a stranger has asked me about my pregnancy. I guess the way my belly looks, it puts me in the "safe zone" for conversations with strangers. They no longer have that questionable, fat or pregnant hesitation. I am now fair game.
Jer and I have been working round the clock on the nursery, as well as on a variety of other household tasks. Hopefully we can get some pictures up by the end of this week. It's really coming along nicely. We had the mural lady here this last week and she did a FABULOUS job! I can't wait to see it all together!
Work is going really well for Jeremy. This is normally a really slow time for him for some reason they are busy, busy! He loves it though, and he has a great group of guys that he works with!
I'm sure there are a million other things that I could write about but for lack of time and desire, this is where I will end~Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ra-Ra
Quit worrying about an inch a week. Personally, I think you look absolutely fabulous. The nursery looks so beautiful. All you need is two little babies in there now.
Remember to treat yourself kindly, enjoy these moments, don't overdo things. Your family will be four sooner than you think.
Love to you and Jeremy
Aunt Kim