Monday, December 17, 2007

One Crazy Week

So, it's been about a week since I left my last blog...I know, I know...my computer comes tomorrow! Finally!!! But in all fairness, it's been a crazy week too. This last week was my cookie exchange, Jeremy's two Christmas parties, tree decorating at his parents and the worst part of the week, I got the flu. Boo! It's wild how fast December is already flying by! This weekend Jeremy and I were doing some Christmas shopping and one store had a sign hanging that said "10 days left until Christmas." Talk about panic! How is it that this time of year seems to sneak up on us every time?!?! Thankfully almost all of our Christmas shopping is done. So the next week before Christmas should be enjoyable and not filled with the chaos of last minute rushing.

No comments: