Monday, December 10, 2007

The BIG kick!

So for a couple of weeks I have been desperately trying to get Jeremy to feel when the babies kick and/or punch. My efforts have been fruitless however, because every time I feel movement it conveniently goes away as soon as Jer puts his hand on my stomach. Of course! Well, yesterday he finally got to feel a thump! It was great! We were laying on the fat sack and then BAM! Large as life, someone socked it to me. It's strange to think that they are getting big enough to really be able to feel them from the outside. Let the games begin!
The babies have been moving SO much lately~it seems like especially at night. I'm not sure why this is but I hope it's not an indicator of how things will be when they are born. We have another doctors appointment this Thursday too. This is our last "monthly" appointment. After this one, we go to two a month until I hit 30 weeks. Then it's once a week. I can't believe how quickly things are moving! I truly thought things would drag by but we're just zipping along. I'm sure things will slow down after Christmas, but then we'll be down to 10 weeks until the birth! AGHHHHH!!

No comments: