Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lavender Festival

In keeping with tradition, my guys and I headed to The Lavender Festival on Saturday!  As usual, the biggest hit was the petting zoo {surprise, surprise}! Here are The Deuce with some Nigerian Pygmy Goats that were for sale. Oh man, were they CUUUUUUTE! If only they didn't need to eat or poop, we just might of come home with one!
Ben holding a baby goose! I called it a duck for about 20 minutes before a 4 year finally showed me the error of my ways :)
Checking out {and a little unsure of}some chickens that were pecking around.
Ben's way of keeping the gelato all to himself!
Our car didn't exactly fit in down in with the North Valley hybrids...

-------------------------------------------------
And because the garden brings me so much joy...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like A&B actually missed a tomato. You may get a harvest after all. Good pics guys. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Nice to see the boys aren't so afraid of animals anymore. But where was Judah?

Love mom