Thursday, October 18, 2007

Doctor's Appointment today!

Today we have another doctor's appointment. I am so anxious and excited to see these little guys or gals again. It's been five weeks since our last appointment and the babies have grown significantly. They are approximately five inches, crown to rump, and are looking more like babies and less like bobble head dolls. I just can't believe that there are two little lives growing inside of me. It's weird, I thought I would feel differently once I found out I was pregnant. It just hasn't happened though. I feel exactly the same, just with a bigger belly. Everyone keeps telling me, "just wait until they start moving." I'm sure that will change a lot. To be honest, that is the part I am looking forward to the most. It's something unique that only a mother and a baby can share. I pray the time comes soon.
Hopefully, we will have some ultrasound pictures to put up this afternoon but for sure, my fifteen week photo will be up tonight. I will let you all know how the appointment goes too. Until then...

No comments: