Friday, June 10, 2011

Keepin' It Real

1. I stayed in bed until 8:10 and justified it with the fact that I could hear B&A playing in the playroom and all the doors were locked. Then when I got up, I drank two 3 cups of coffee while all of the boys watched Micky Mouse Club until I couldn't stand the chorus of, "Hot dog! Hot dog! Hot diggity dog!" one.more.time. 

2. While still on the floor after changing Ju's diaper, I dusted the entertainment center with a  {clean} baby wipe. I was quite pleased with the results.

3. I took my children to two different grocery stores. I bribed them with chicken nuggets and popsicles if they behaved. They totally did.

4. I had a 44oz sweet tea for lunch. 

5. I thanked the Lord that His mercies are new every morning and that our daddy will be home tomorrow. 

6. That's all.

Happy weekend! I'll be catching up on a thing or two {or seventeen!} around here! See you next week after the dust clears :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE. that's all. looks like we were both flying solo for a few... I watched Tangled. Twice. And I had an uncountable number of coffee's (as in I bought one every time I passed a desirable coffee serving establishment for 3 day's.) Wine soon?

Sarah said...

Yes! Yes! And yes!!

Tuesday night?