Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Sweet, Sweet, Boys

It's 4:30, Ben and Abe are having floor/play time, and I am trying to organize the thousands of pictures on my computer that have collected in my attempt to photograph their every waking moment. While perusing I came across this photo. Look hard...it's the first photo I ever took of the boys to document their size. I didn't like the way it turned out so I never used it, but now I can't refuse posting it. Ben and Abe are just a measly 4 weeks old here! They are laying with the same teddy I used in the 3 and 4 month posts. If you look even closer, the onesies that the bears are wearing were worn by the boys just a few days ago in their 4 month old post. When I saw this, it literally took my breath away. They still seem so small to me but to see the comparison from when they came home actually made my heart hurt. Time goes by just waaayyy too fast...
What a dear reminder of how precious the time is with your babies! They grow so quickly! (Sob)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm right there sobbing with ya!! xoxo ~R