Monday, November 12, 2007

The Beginning of the Nursery!

Finally, our catch all room has a purpose! It's going to be the nursery! This weekend my mom helped me paint our computer/spare bedroom in preparation for it's upcoming residents. For some reason, the brown color just didn't seem to scream nursery. The room now has a very soft green glow and even lighter blue ceiling. It's kind of hard to tell what the colors are from the pictures but hopefully I will get some better ones put up soon.

Before


Before


After


After

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! I can't believe that Kevin and I were setting up a nursery just one year ago! I can't wait to see the finished product with all the furniture in place and two little babies sleeping in their cribs!!

Anonymous said...

I'm getting so excited! I can't wait to come visit you guys again and hold the babies! I love you guys!!