Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Colorado, here we come!


This weekend Jeremy and I are headed up to the great state of Colorado to visit my mom and also so I can attend my counsin Ashley's Bachelorette Party. It's always nice to be able to visit my family but it seems like we don't get to do it as often as we would like. The drive isn't too bad, about seven hours from my house to my mom's. It's just finding a weekend where Jer isn't playing worship, I don't have a luncheon for the church, or some other function isn't going on. Our lives are so busy! I guess it just makes it that much more wonderful when a weekend does come available and we can hop in the car and take off.

We have our third ultrasound scheduled for this Friday too! My mom has the hook up at the hospital that she works for and scheduled us for an ultrasound with one of her co-workers who is an ultrasound technician. The lengths that a grandma will go to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you both so much for taking the time to come up! I loved seeing you there, and I will miss you at the wedding!