Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Restaurant Revolt

I'll be the first to admit that I am a creature of habit. I like what I like and that's about all that I like. This is especially true when it comes to the only two places I that I like to eat out at, Dion's and Taco Cabana. I guess I didn't realize just how much this affected the people closest to me though, until our little family was in the drive thru at Taco C on Friday night. As soon as we pulled up, the boys started crying, "No pizza! No pizza! No pizza!" Totally confused but urgent to stop the crying so we could hear to order, I tried explaining to them that we were indeed NOT there for pizza but rather for tacos. It was at this point that Ben, with crocodile tears still on his cheeks, happily replied, "Combo!" Niiiiiiiiiiiiice. Guess it's time to change it up a bit, huh?!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Hahaha That is too cute! Two classic choices, how can they not be happy? lol

Sydni said...

Sarah,

Very cute and very funny! I seriously cannot imagine a kid turning down pizza though--much less two kids! Hahahaha!

TonyaMomma said...

mmmmm Dion's!! My ultimate fave too :)