Wednesday, November 18, 2009

35 Weeks

Okay, white flag. It's-a-waving! I'm feeling just a *wee* bit uncomfortable and it's becoming quite the circus act trying to maneuver with the boys!
BUT...I'm also thankful. My discomfort is because I am one week away from term. Two weeks away from full term. And I know that it's worth all the discomfort in the world if it means we get to leave the hospital with our healthy baby.

Our THIRD baby.

Whoa.

As for the other two-here's what I spend most of my day doing:
Refereeing.

But I'm usually not laughing, or on camera, when I do it.

And because I know you will ask, they are fighting over my iPod. Not smart, right Grammy?!
But it got a smile outta both of them...at the same time :)

1 comment:

Tania said...

That is a super cute picture of you 3!!! I am so happy for you that your time is almost here!! I can't wait to see your new precious life!! love you guys!!